I was nominated for the Sunshine Award.
Thank you, mocorochi. I’m fairly sure we both discovered each other’s blogs when doing the 30 Day Anime Challenge at the same time.
What, this award came with instructions? Here they are:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
Nominate a few other bloggers.
Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
Notify the bloggers on their blog.
Put the award button on your blog.
1. What did you want to be when you grow up?
2. Is that what you’re trying to become, or did your career path change?
Not even close. I’m focused on writing now.
3. What are three things that are a must when choosing an anime/drama to watch?
a. something interesting enough to get my attention in the first place
b. characters I care about
c. at least one out of complex plot, visual style, or good music
4. What is the number one thing that can ruin a show for you?
I would say “a really irritating voice”, but I thought the (old) English dub of Sailor Moon was watchable until I saw it in Japanese, so I’m not even sure about that.
5. Do you enjoy sports? If so, what is your favourite to play and watch?
Not really. The closest I usually get to real sports is Wii Sports and the like.
6. If a genie appeared and said that it could grant you one wish, what would you wish for?
Is there a rule against wishing for more wishes? I’d probably wish for superpowers or something.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
My tendency to just put up with crap instead of actually confronting it.
8. What are your top three favourite Western shows?
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Justice League Unlimited
Star Trek: The Next Generation
- What’s your reason for blogging?
2. Is there a show you like a lot even though other people don’t?
3. What’s your favorite book?
4. What kind of music do you like?
5. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
6. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
7. Is there something you’ve tried to do that you’re not good at?
8. Do you have a hard time coming up with questions to ask people?